TURN EVERY EMPLOYEE INTO AN ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADER
Are you ready for the future and all the change coming?
Organizations are undergoing a metamorphosis; technologies, products, and economies are constantly changing. Whether one speaks of downsizing, rightsizing, or a transformation, no one can deny that profound changes are occurring worldwide.
The organizational strategies and structures that brought success to companies in the past will negatively affect survival of organizations in today’s rapidly changing and competitive environment. The pace and nature of change in today’s dynamic market requires new types of organizations and a new type of leadership…Corporate Entrepreneurial Leadership
Has your company or organization spent time and money attempting to improve the capabilities of managers and create leaders? You are not alone. U.S. companies alone spend almost $14 billion annually on leadership development. Attend this one-day workshop and learn how to turn managers into Corporate Entrepreneurial Leaders.
You will learn to utilize the the S.M.A.R.T. Platform and the unique Corporate Entrepreneurial Leadership tool kit that will allow you to start achieving measurable results within 48 hours of returning to your office.
- How to make change management a productive and exciting happening
- Reducing the layers of management by leading your employees to be more Self Sufficient… Self Reliant… Self Motivated and Self-Managed
- Achieving greater than “expected results” from your technology investments
- Making sure your corporate culture is reaching every layer of your organization
- Creating a culture of innovation…profit…excitement
$249 Includes the workshops…tools to implement as soon as you are done with the webinar
Learn how to bring Corporate Entrepreneurial Leadership to all levels of your company
You will realize increased profits
Implement change that lasts
One day that will change your view of Leadership
- 1pm – 1:30pm – Technology…the critical component of success
- 1:30 to 2pm – What is the S.M.A.R.T. platform & how to implement it
- 2pm – 2:30pm – What is your Corporate Entrepreneurial Quotient
- 2:30 PM – 3;00pm – Change Management, the S.M.A.R.T. way
Who Should Attend:
- Senior or mid-level managers in companies with over 300 employees
- Non-Profit management and board members
- Superintendents and senior management in Education
- Administration Management of Healthcare facilities
- Sales & Marketing executives
- Service & Operations managers
- Technology management
- Human Resource executives